This 50-minute webinar breaks down how the Trump Administration’s regulation of international trade and investment over the past year has changed compliance obligations for international business, including developments on economic sanctions, the CFIUS review process, and anti-money laundering regulation. Download the presentation materials here.
Webinar Topics [00:53]
- Changes in sanctions: Cuba, North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, and Sudan
- Trends in sanctions enforcement
- Legal challenges in AML compliance
- Proposed AML legislation
- CFIUS under the Trump Administration
- Proposed CFIUS legislation
Speakers: Priya Aiyar and David Mortlock
For CLE credit in NY or TX, complete this form and submit it here. For CLE credit in any other state, contact us.