This highly topical webinar covers the current state of the law of insider trading, including the landmark Supreme Court opinion in Salman, and recent enforcement trends. Download the presentation materials here.
New York Professional Practice CLE credit: 1.5
Webinar Topics [1:22]
- The law of insider trading
- Tipper/tippee liability: Salman v. US; US v. Newman; US v. Martoma
- Interactions with management: SEC v. Cooperman
- The STOCK Act
- Political intelligence: US v. Blaszczak
- Electronic communications
Speakers: Amelia Cottrell and Michael Schachter
Texas Bar accreditation for this webinar expired on December 26, 2019.