This 30-minute webinar covers joint venture-related anti-corruption risks and how to assess, manage, and monitor them in compliance with the UK Bribery Act and FCPA.
New York Professional Practice CLE credit: .5
Download the presentation materials here.
Webinar Topics [00:31]
- Anti-corruption risks from the UK and US perspectives
- Anti-corruption red flags associates with joint ventures
- Managing a joint venture’s anti-corruption risks
- Joint venture-related due diligence
- Managing anti-corruption risks through contractual protections and ongoing monitoring
- Managing anti-corruption risks as a minority interest-holder
Speakers: Rita Mitchell and Simon Osborn-King
For CLE credit in California, New York, or Texas, complete this form and submit it here. For CLE credit in any other state, contact us.