This hour-long webinar covers the fundamentals and requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and provides helpful compliance tips for businesses developing their CCPA compliance plans. Download the presentation materialshere.
- Background – An overview of the CCPA
- Fundamentals – Identifying the CCPA's scope, and getting started with your CCPA compliance plan
- Transparency – Providing specific notices to consumers
- Consumer Control – Responding to consumer requests to access, delete, and opt-out of the sale of their data
- Enforcement – The California Attorney General’s enforcement power and the CCPA’s private right of action
Speakers: Daniel K. Alvarez and Jill Guidera Brown
For CLE credit in California, New York, or Texas, complete this form and submit it here. For CLE credit in any other state, contact us.