In this one-hour webinar, members of the Willkie Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement Team from London and Washington, DC discuss practical and strategic considerations for conducting investigations remotely, for the current environment and beyond.
Download the presentation materials here.
- What to expect from a crisis environment;
- How to prioritize investigations;
- Overcoming document collection challenges;
- Practical and strategic considerations when conducting interviews;
- Reporting findings, and;
- The enforcement perspective.
Speakers: Peter Burrell, Robert Meyer, Rita Mitchell, Simon Osborn-King, Martin Weinstein
For CLE credit in New York or Texas, complete this form and submit it here. For CLE credit in any other state, contact us.