In this one-hour webinar, members of the Willkie Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement Team from London and Washington, DC discuss the key compliance and litigation risks arising out of COVID-19 and how to manage them.
Download the presentation materials here.
Webinar topics include:
- Moving the needle: re-evaluating risk
- Adapting compliance programmes now and for the future
- Evaluating expectations of the Board and Senior Managers
- Being prepared for and responding to Cybersecurity and Data Breaches
- Analysing and mitigating commercial and supply chain pressures
- Understanding and dealing with new and increased fraud risks
- Handling confidential information and insider trading challenges
Speakers: Peter Burrell, Jeffrey Clark, Rita Mitchell, Simon Osborn-King, Sarah Wastler, Martin Weinstein
This course is approved for credit in the following states:
NY 1.0 Professional Practice (Transitional)
TX 1.0 Accredited General
CA 1.0 General-Participatory