This one-hour webinar offers a discussion of the just-released Second Edition of the FCPA Resource Guide. The Guide, published by the DOJ and SEC, was originally issued in November 2012 and has not been updated until now. Willkie partners Martin Weinstein, Jeffrey Clark, Sarah Wastler and Randall Jackson cover key changes and what they mean for both chief compliance officers and corporate counsel. Topics include:
- The evolution of the FCPA from a bribery statute to a business conduct statute
- Holistic guidance on compliance and best practices
- Updates based on recent case law
- M&A transactions and successor liability
- Evolving standards for managing third-party risks
Speakers: Jeffrey D. Clark, Randall Jackson, Sarah Wastler, Martin J. Weinstein
Download the presentation materials here.
This course is approved for credit in the following states:
NY 1.0 Professional Practice (Transitional)
TX 1.0 Accredited General
CA 1.0 General-Participatory
For CLE credit in New York, Texas or California, complete this form and submit it here. For CLE credit in any other state, contact us.