- Bank Secrecy Act, 31 USC § 5318, Compliance, exemptions, and summons authority
- 31 CFR Chapter X, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, Department of the Treasury, Bank Secrecy Act Regulations, Subpart B, Programs
- US Sentencing Guidelines Manual § 8B2.1 Effective Compliance and Ethics Program
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, c. 29, Part 7, Offenses, consent, and disclosures
- SI 2017/692, The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as amended from time to time.
- Companies Act 2006
- Part 21A, Information about people with significant control
- Schedule 1A, References to people with significant control over a company
- Directive (EU) 2018/843, On the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering or terrorist financing (EU Fifth Anti-Money Laundering Directive)
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group
- SI 2019/253, Money Laundering and Transfer of Funds (Information) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 -These Regulations took effect at the end of the transition period, to ensure that the 2017 Regulations continue to operate effectively. See also the Money Laundering and Transfer of Funds (Amendment) Regulations 2019.
- SI 2020/991, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020 – These Regulations took effect at the end of the transition period, and transposed into UK law, provisions from the Fifth Money Laundering Directive regarding the UK’s register of express trusts, as well as other further changes.