- 50 USC § 1705, Penalties, Unlawful Acts
- 31 CFR Part 501 Appendix A, Economic Sanctions Enforcement Guidelines
- Department of Justice
- The Policing and Crime Act 2017, c. 3, Part 8, Financial Sanctions
- HM Treasury, Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation, Monetary Penalties for Breaches of Financial Sanctions Guidance
EU Regulations imposing sanctions require Member States to set effective, proportionate and dissuasive penalties for sanctions violations.
The Foreign Relations Counsellors Working Party has identified the Best Practices as non-exhaustive recommendations for effective implementation of restrictive measures in accordance with applicable Union law and national legislation. See here.
- French Treasury's Best Practices
- ACPR/Treasury's Guidelines for Financial Institutions
- List of competent authorities
The Italian sanctions regime is defined by Italy’s membership of the EU and basically implements the economic sanctions issued by the UN and the EU itself. Sanctions are implemented in Italy by the following decrees: